We specialize in Cruises & Tours to Alaska
Glaciers * Mountains * Wildlife * Rail Travel
For many travelers, Alaska is a once in lifetime destination. It is important to work with an agent who knows the many options available and can help you choose which cruise or cruise/tour combination will provide the best options to see the Last Frontier. We've arranged travel for hundreds of clients and Wendy has traveled to Alaska personally several times.
ALASKA FAST FACTS
- Alaska covers 570,373 square miles of land, 4x the size of California
- Home to 19 of the 20 tallest mountains in the US
- Highest concentration of bears and bald eagles
- Has more caribou than people
- Half of all US National Park land is in Alaska
- Denali is 6 million acres of wilderness with wildlife & natural beauty
- Highest mountain Mt McKinley
THINGS TO CONSIDER AND DISCUSS WITH US ABOUT YOUR TRIP TO ALASKA:
- Decide how much time you have to spend & budget
- What places to you want to see on land
- Cruise north or southbound (north saves about 5 – 10%)
- Decide when – May - Sept (early and late have best pricing)
- Choose type cabin: Inside, Outside, Balcony or Suite
- Choose the type of accommodations on land
Places to Stay
With the midnight sun and all the adventure, sleeping is probably the last thing on your mind when it comes to planning your Alaska vacation. But you will need to rest, and if nothing else, have a place to stash your bags. Take note: Lodging in Alaska is a lot more than the bed you fall into at the end of the day. Depending on where you stay, it can greatly enhance your trip. So whether you prefer an all-inclusive wilderness lodge, bed and breakfast with kayak-in access, or a comfortable modern hotel, Alaska has what you're looking for.
Click here for more information.
Free Vacation Guide
Click here to order a printed guide.
BEFORE BOOKING YOUR ALASKA VACATION, PLEASE BE SURE TO CHECK WITH US: email@example.com
"Princess (Alaska) has everything worked out to the last detail – no glitches of any sort along the way and their tour guides were great. Thank you for your help in planning the trip, and all your advice. We will remember you when we are planning our next trip." J & D Michaels
"We had a marvelous trip and wished we could have stayed longer. Gary tells me we are going back in 3 years. He wants to go to Prudhoe bay this time, spend more time at Denali, and whatever else he can come up with." K & G Popp
"I had such a wonderful time, I hated to come home. What a beautiful state and the Alaskans are so friendly. Every penny was worth the trip and I shopped until I could not get anymore in my suitcase. LOL. The ship was great and we met quite a few nice people. Thanks for all you did for such a wonderful, wonderful trip." V Love
"I was wanted to thank you, thank you, thank you for all the planning you did for us on our cruise to Alaska. Everything was perfect. The suggestions for excursions were right on and so much fun, also interesting, enjoyable and educational!! I can't thank you enough and can't tell you enough how much we enjoyed Alaska, it was more than we ever expected." S Moore